warpcore weekend guide 2.9
Best gigs in Delhi NCR
- Komorebi Live at Anomaly Thursdays: Quick of the heels of her new single with the Midival Punditz, the incredibly talented Tarana Marwah, aka, Komorebi performs her soulful ambient live electronica project at Auro’s Anomaly Thursdays alongside Mumbai based Kumail and Shoals.
- Blot! DJ set: Returning to his favourite spot after a while, Gaurav Malaker, aka Blot! Is back at Auro this Saturday with a bang, performing his nonchalant yet superlative brand of electronic music gravitating towards deep melodic tunes with the punch of underground techno. As always, he’s not to be missed.
- Circlejerk by warpcore: For the first time all together under one roof outside of the famed warpcore basement, warpcore regulars Film, Hoax, FutureCulture and SKNOB performing at Gurgaon’s Raise the Bar, up till late this Saturday.
- DotDat for Danza in the City: No-one does dark, thrilling, hypnotic techno fused with industrial vibes than DotDat. The Pune based producer is in Delhi for Danza in the City at the Dramz whiskey bar this Friday. Kind of the perfect cocktail for a ranging Friday.
- Nowhere station at Piano Man: If you have a craving for some rock and roll vibes, then don’t look beyond Delhi based alternative rock act Nowhere Station at the super classy Piano Man Jazz Club. They are playing on Friday.
Best gigs outside Delhi
- MadBoy Mink at the DailyBar: MadBoy Mink returns to one of Mumbai’s favourite spots, the Daily Bar, for his funk-infused electronica. On Friday, he’s playing a DJ set which always tends to have an uplifting vibe.
- D-NOX and Ankytrixx: The founder of the Spout Label D-Nox and Ankytrixx, the AFE honcho, play together on Sunday at Mumbai’s Savage Bar which promises to be a rager of a Sunday party.
- Monica Dogra (Live) at Humming Tree: Bangalore’s Humming Tree is in for a treat with Monica Dogra taking her hummingbird of a voice and stage theatrics down to the famed Humming Tree on Saturday. She’s not alone as the incredible Aishwarya Suresh and Atlas and the Sky are also on the billing.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -