Best Gigs in Delhi NCR
- Milkman Presents Mad Miran: Check out Auro Kitchen and Bar on the 28th for some truly eclectic electronica. DJ Mad Miran made her name in Amsterdam’s underground scene blending and blurring the lines between an array of electronic music styles. Part of the Strange Sounds from Beyond crew, she has gradually expanded her reach to dancefloors all over Europe and is about to drop her first physical format mixtape on Art-Aud.
- John 00 Fleming Live in Delhi at Esquire: John Flemming is an award-winning Trance producer from Worthing, West Sussex who has over 10 million in album sales and is featured in 30 mix compilations. His 5-hour open to close live performance will take place on the 29th at Esquire Club in Delhi.
- SLick! + Kitty Su Presents John Digweed: On the 30th, John Digweed drops in at Kitty Su to drop some energy-infused tech growlers for the bass bothered among us. John was voted the number one DJ by DJmag readers in 2001 and has Top 40 hits like ‘Heaven Scent’ and ‘For What You Dream Of’ to his name.
- Confetti with GO GO at Raasta: Get ready for an extraterrestrial disco journey into outer-space with GOGO Kabir on the 30th at Raasta. The night promises a fine balance of Funk and House and a surprise for anyone who shows up in Disco Attire.
- Backspace | 29th and 30th November: Backspace takes over two of Delhi’s most popular venues as they prime two nights of International and Indian talents to melt your mind. The line-up includes acts such as Jon Gaiser, Kohra, Nox Vahn, Matthias Meyer, Hoax, Bahaar, Dualist Inquiry and Zokhuma enriching two evenings with melodic house music which will hypnotise your senses.
- Giants of Jazz 2019: Elena Friedrich: Coming to The Piano Man’s Giants of jazz Festival on the 30th, Elena Friedrich and her band will introduce you to every form of jazz under the sun. Featuring Pradyumna Singh Manot (Paddy) on piano, Bihu Mukherjee on drums and Aditya Servaia on bass, Elena and her band will present a night of swing jazz, bebop, Latin and modern jazz.
- ELM, N*HILATE and SKNOB: On December 1st, Warpcore throws down a challenge to find a gig better than this! Our very own N*HILATE, ELM and SKNOB promise to bring the house down at Raasta, so head on over there for a night of some awesome electronic music.
Best Gigs outside Delhi NCR
- The Lab Mumbai: Pillowtalk, Kaleekarma: The Lab Mumbai welcomes Micheal Tello from the band PillowTalk and Harishita Kalee aka Kaleekarma on the 28th. Micheal Tello will play a special hybrid / live DJ set while Kaleekarma knocks your socks off with some deep house, electronica and ‘ethno’ techno.
- EyeMyth Festival pres. X-RES Select ft Murlo Live AV – AntiSocial: A night of cutting edge audio/visual from India and the UK. The line-up consists of Murlo, on the road for his audio-visual show in support of his acclaimed album Dolos, Oblique who intersects the barriers between traditional and experimental and Future Fiction from India. Head on over to antiSOCIAL Mumbai on the 29th and prepare to be blown away.
- Sunburn Arena with TYGA: Sunburn Arena plays host to TYGA on the 29th at MMRDA Grounds in Mumbai for a night of chart-topping hip-hop.
- Equalize Ft Ma Faiza / Minitech Project: “The Mother of Electronica” Ma Faiza descends at The Council in Mumbai on the 30th along with Minitech Project, Zuzu and Blooming shapes for what promises to be an incredible night.
- Foxtrot Presents – Dotdat, Delika & The Back Door Project: Venture out to Foxtrot in Koramangala, Bangalore on the 30th for a night of progressive and techno music with hints of minimalism. Featuring an all-star lineup with Dotdat, Delika and The Back Door Project.
- Vh1 Supersonic Takeover ft. Kampai: Rumit Virmani aka Kampai visits Felix Alter Ego in Bangalore on the 30th for a night of future bass and trap.